I am loving the challenge I created for myself to find a new gratitude quote for each weekly post. I felt that this quote was perfect for this week’s post, because more than once people are the subject of my gratitude.
I am half way through the month and I’ve only managed to blow it once. But I realized it immediately the next day and fixed the problem by creating a Facebook gratitude post in the morning for the previous day and then that evening I posted again. So I still have the correct number. Phew!!
Let’s get to the reason y’all all came here. Here are my 30 Days of Gratitude post for days 9 – 15.
- Day 9: I am grateful for the chance to spend time with my mom.
- Day 10: I am grateful for the pictures my Primary kids draw for me.
- Day 11: I am thankful for all the men and women who have served this country in the military! Happy Veteran’s Day!!
- Day 12: I am grateful for technology. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my tech.
- Day 13: I am thankful for chocolate, because I am pretty sure life would not go on if it did not exist. lol
- Day 14: Once again, I just have to say how grateful I am for the man I married. There is no one else that I would want to have as my companion while making my way through life’s journey.
- Day 15: I am thankful for my family! We’re spread out from California to Florida, so I don’t see them as often as I would like, but I love them all.
This week, I actually have a digiscrapping layout that is a visual representation of my post for Day 14 that I want to share with you. This is David and I on our wedding day.
Thank you for stopping by again! I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to visit my blog. Please leave me a comment and let me know something for which you are grateful on this beautiful Saturday.
(Note: I am a member of Crafty Button Designs creative team.)