As I mentioned on Saturday, I am participating in the March NaBloPoMo. The prompt for the day is to tell share five five facts about yourself. Over time, I’ve shared different facts about myself in all kinds of posts. But I am going to do my best to come up with five new facts about myself.
1. When I was a child, I loved to read. Problem is that I hated to read anything very long. So I’d go to the library check out eight or ten books and finish them all in one day. I’ve always been a very quick reader and I used to drive my mom nuts when I’d finish all the books I’d just checked out on one day.
2. I love a wide variety of music. If you look at my Thumbs Up list in Google Music All Access, you will find music from George Jones and Johnny Cash, Imagine Dragons and Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson and Christina Perri. I do have to admit it can make for an interesting play list at times. But I love having variety when I am listening to music.
3. I love to sing, but alas no one loves listening to me sing. lol That’s the good thing about being in the car or in the house alone. I can sing at the top of my lungs and no one is going to complain. Okay, maybe the dogs are complaining but I don’t speak bark and they haven’t tried to kill me yet. :O)
4. I love technology. This may go without saying if you’ve been reading my blog for long. But I just couldn’t leave it off the list. My love began when I got a Commodore Vic 20 oh so long ago. That was followed by a Apple IIc. Now my life is filled with technology. All of which is much more powerful than that Commodore Vic 20, but oh how I loved getting that first machine. I still love getting any new piece of technology. (Probably why I don’t own many pieces of jewelry. lol)
5. I hate being cold. This is something that has really started since I’ve moved to South Florida. I went to college in Utah and really enjoyed my time there, even in Winter. I used to look forward to a good excuse to wear sweaters. Now, I want to wear sandals all the time. I can’t stand wearing socks cause it makes my feet hot. I’ve come to love living in South Florida for the warm weather and great Winters. I wouldn’t want to spend Winters anywhere else.
I think that’s enough about me for today. So, what do we have in common? Is there anything you think sounds insane? Leave me a comment and let me know. I’d love to hear from you.
Until next time, don’t forget to document your memories.